Saturday, May 17, 2014

I LOVE SELF PORTRAITS! (This title should be read while jumping in the air and screaming)

Hey Everyone!

I LOVE self portraits! Unfortunately I don't often get the chance to take some of me, because I like being behind the camera too much.

The result of this is that my most recent picture of myself is about 3 years old:


I like this picture! Except that now I don't have braces and I grew my hair out. Oh, and I have different glasses..... 

Then I've got these awesome pictures of myself:




This is my personal favorite.



Needless to say, a day came last week when I decided that taking some new pictures of myself wouldn't be a bad thing. So with the last dregs of the Golden Hour fading I set up a tripod and got started. 

Then I wasted about 15 minutes taking these photos (because I literally CAN'T resist):










But after I got all of that out of my system, I did manage to shoot a few good ones. The problem is I don't know which one I like best....

What do you guys think? 

My Mom used to bribe us on picture day. She told us that if we gave her "toothy"smiles for our pictures she would buy us candy. We were all obviously very easily bought as we all have toothy smiles in every class photo.

My hair is a bit weird in this one.... But I like my face in general!

I have no idea why my hair looks so RED in this picture. I'm not sure how I feel about it.



This is what I call my "sexy smoulder". Also known as Blue Steel. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsi, I love all of these pictures of you. LOVE the red lipstick My fav is actually the one where you say your hair looks so red. I love your eyes and you smile in that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen! You are so sweet! I OBSESSED with red lipstick lately. I think I've got 19 different shades in my makeup. But this one is definitely one of my favorite.ps.

      Delete
  3. Okay, these are awesome. And once again I envy your hair. And glasses. And ability to find red lipstick that works with your coloring. Do they offer classes in these things? Also - that cotton candy mustache is everything. EVERYTHING. Do they offer classes on those, too? (HIST 583 - An Examination of Edible Facial Hair through The Ages; tell me you wouldn't attend that. I'd at least audit.) My favorites? Your "toothy smile" and "Blue Steel". Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what else is everything? This comment. It made my day! Haha, we need to see if we can hang out sometime soon when I'm moved up north. Are you still living there?

      Delete
  4. Lindsi, I like them all but my favorite one is the one where you are smiling. You look so happy and content.

    ReplyDelete