Friday, August 22, 2014

Family Photos (Are AWESOME)

Hey Everyone!
 
   About a week ago I got the chance to take some family photos for a family that I love and respect a lot. You've already met one member of this amazing family. In fact, you've met her a few times. 

   AND NOW YOU GET TO MEET THE REST OF HER AWESOME FAMILY!

   Ladies and gentlemen..... I'm proud to present........ The Johnson Family:



These guys had more fun at their photo shoot than I did, I think. Which is saying something. 









See? I wasn't kidding.

Part of the reason we took these pictures was because the youngest one in this incredible family is heading out on his LDS Mission! 

So I got to take some cute photos of the soon to be Elder Johnson with his whole family!







The end of summer/back to school season is the PERFECT time to get family photos taken. I offer family photos for as little as $75! Email me or contact me through my blog to book a shoot.

2 comments: