Monday, April 14, 2014

Janae and Bob. Two normal people... Oh who am I kidding? They're anything but normal. In a good way.

Hey everyone!

Meet Janae and Bob:





And this is their ginger baby!


  

Janae and I met at BYU working for the technical theatre department, and we've been friends ever since. Now, these last few years our friendship has been based mostly on phone calls and facebook, because she and I have kind of been a little bit all over the country. But no matter how far physically I am from her, we always seem to connect. 

She is also SUPER COOL. Seriously, check it out:




SEE?! 

Also, she's got a pretty cool husband:

(And by pretty cool, I mean her husband is the kind of guy who will.... Say.... Shave his facial hair into a pirate-like state to surprise his wife. And then when I ask him to put on one of his wife's earrings and make his best pirate face, he actually did it. You know, that kind of cool. Also, he likes Frozen more than I do. Which is saying something.)

Anyway, suffice it to say that I love and adore both of these crazy kids dearly. And I am blessed to know them.

The point of this whole post is to show off some beautiful pictures I took of them when I got to stay with them for a few weekends this past month. A few of them are above, but here are a couple more of my favorites:








3 comments: