Sunday, August 17, 2014

Jack-Attack part 2 (MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!!)

Hey Everyone!

    GUESS WHAT??

   My best friend is getting married!

  Look at how pretty she and Mike (a.k.a. The Fiance) are!

I was privileged enough to take their engagement photos at this amazing place called Discovery Park, and we had SO. MUCH. FUN. And we got some gorgeous pictures too, of course!






I have to tell you all that I have be lucky enough to have Miss Jackie as my best friend for...Uumm.... Six (?) years now and I've got to say that when I heard about this "Mike" I was a little wary. After all, I take my best friend duties very seriously and I had never even heard of Mike before.

But as I've spent more and more time with him, and with them together I realized just how perfect they are for each other.

Bottom line: Michael is good people. And I approve. 


Now, as Maid of Honor....... ON TO THE BACHELORETTE PARTY!

Are you getting married? I offer wedding packages for as low as $250! Contact me for more details, or to book a shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment