Sunday, January 1, 2017

Barrett Maternity Photos

Hello Everyone!

   Those long time readers know this couple I'm about to share photos of from here, here, or here.

   This time I had the privilege to photograph Jackie's maternity photos!

   So on a really cold December evening we drove to a gorgeous location and (very quickly) shot some amazing photos!









   It was both the fastest and sweetest photo-shoot I've ever done. Fast because it WAS SO COLD; sweet because of the magic that comes from a couple preparing to bring a new life into the world.

   Congrats to Mike and Jackie and their growing family!!

(Don't forget to take advantage of my family photo sale! 50% off family photo shoots that are booked before January 9th. Click here for more information and contact me now!)

--Lindsi

No comments:

Post a Comment