Wednesday, August 13, 2014

3 Dotters Vintage Markets (the coolest thing I've seen for awhile)

Hello Everyone!

   This last weekend a wonderful person/mentor/vintage lover/amazing person/Jennifer had this absolutely GORGEOUS vintage market at the Old Pleasant Grove Recreation Center, and I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to photograph a few of the amazing vintage pieces that all of the vendors brought to sell.

   Long story short I took almost 600 photos.

   Oops. (the best kind of oops!)

   Now, when photographing an event (especially one as cool as this one!) you have to remember three things:

   1. Photographing from lots of different angles = some amazingly cool pictures.




 
  2. You never know what you'll find at a vintage market, so take pictures of EVERYTHING:


This is a necklace made from vintage light bulbs. SO. COOL.
Who wouldn't want a mailbox full of lavender?

I'm not sure what this is..... But it's vintage so it must be cool!
3. Lots of people love all things vintage!







Luckily I had the presence of mind to pick up a few of my own gorgeous vintage finds in between pictures, because if I had waited until after then they would have been gone!

To all those that were vendors at the market, your pictures are coming soon. Please enjoy these few while I look through and edit the other 575!

Everyone else, ENJOY!
















Do you have an upcoming event? A party, birthday, celebration, or anything that you would like to have photos of? I'd love to help you out with that! $40 event shoots are now available! Email, text, call, or send smoke signals to schedule a shoot.

P.S. A huge thank you to Jackie Johnson, who got up at 6am to carry my stuff for me while I hopped, climbed, and crouched my way through 600 photos.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks my friend! You have a great eye and great talent. Love the photos. xoxo

    ReplyDelete