Monday, April 28, 2014

I call her Jack, or Jack-Attack, or a few other nicknames that are random, but she'll answer to Jackie too.

Hello Everyone!

This is one of my best friends Jackie Johnson:


 Isn't she gorgeous???

Jackie and I have a long history that starts back in her freshman (my junior) year of college. We met because we both worked at the same place at BYU, and we bonded over......

Hmm.....

Umm....

Actually I don't really remember what we bonded over; with Jackie it's like we've always been friends.

Our friendship has survived college, 2 LDS missions (both hers, one was a performing mission to Nauvoo!), hundreds of miles, and countless other little life thingys that always seem to get in the way.

Speaking of missions, I was the awesome person that wrote her (pretty) consistently the entire 18 months she was gone. I believe my letters were a huge bright spot of joy and light and happiness in her mission. She's never told me this, but I can feel it from her. That's just how close we are.

Anyway, while visiting her up in Northern Utah I shot her some new head shots. Because in addition to be able to quote every episode of Psych, play the ukulele, and write songs (LIKE A BOSS!), she also sings, dances, and acts (LIKE A BOSS! A DOUBLE BOSS!).

Here are some beautiful shots of the wonderful person I call Jack-Attack. Enjoy!














Interested in booking a shoot? Email me at lindsineilson@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment