Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Photos with John!

Hello Everyone!

You may remember this little cutie:


From a photo shoot I did with him a few months ago. (Click here to see those photos!)

While I was pretty happy with the way those photos turned out, I wanted to do another shoot with John to see if I could get:

1. More smiles!
2. Better lighting.

So when John's dad asked me to shoot some Easter pictures of this blue eyed baby, I couldn't resist!

These photos were taken in a studio setting (aka, my parents garage with a backdrop set up) with natural light that was surprisingly soft.

Side Note: Shooting in a garage is, surprisingly, pretty amazing! You get some great diffused light coming in through the garage door, and if you find you have too much or too little light you can change that simply by opening or closing the garage door as much as you need to. 

Here are some of the cutest Easter pictures you'll ever see:













As always, if you would like to book a shoot, please email me at lindsineilson@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment