Monday, September 1, 2014

September Photo Challenge- Day 1 (You/Now)

Ask any photographer what you have to do to take better photos and they'll all say the same thing:

Take LOTS of pictures.

After all, practice does make perfect, right?

I'm constantly searching for ways to become a better photographer, and I've decided to try a photo challenge for September. Except I've got some of my own rules to add:

1. NO PHOTOSHOP. Every photo that I post will be SOOC (straight out of camera), therefore I expect there shall be some photos that are better than others. That's kinda the point.

2. The photo doesn't have to be pretty, but it does have to be interesting to me. I'm not going to go through all of the pictures I took and decide which one is the "best" for this challenge, rather I'm going to post photos that are interesting to me.



Ready? Here's day one:

This was me, last night, reading scriptures by the light of my phone.
Check back tomorrow for Day Two!

Interested in booking a shoot? Check out the pages on my blog for more info, and email me at lindsineilson@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment