Friday, May 30, 2014

Blog Overhaul! It's gonna be so pretty!

Hey Everyone!

    As you may notice, my blog looks completely different. Huzzah! I'm in the process of revamping my blog to make it look awesome/professional/amazing with just a little sprinkle of fantastic garnished on top. I'm hoping it will end up being the blog equivalent of this:

I found this picture by googling "explosion of awesomeness". Just in cast you were wondering.
The point of this little note is to let you all know that if some things look off or strange while I'm working on this, feel free to comment and let me know. I'd appreciate the help.

I need YOU to help me fix the bugs on my blog!

A couple of other reminders:

- I'm still offering $50 head shots to anyone who wants them. I'm now officially located in Provo, Utah, but I'll be traveling back to St. George often enough that I can book some shoots down there as well. Please click THIS LINK for more info!

- I'm about halfway to "100 Likes" on my Facebook page! Woot! If I get 51 more likes I hereby promise to do my first blog giveaway. And it will be an EPIC one! Click THIS LINK to "like" me on Facebook so you know how to enter when the time comes.

What with moving and trying to find employment and everything I haven't done a real photoshoot in a few weeks, but fear not loyal readers! I still have SOME photos to show you! These are older ones, but they're the goodies that I keep stored away to print and use in my portfolio. ENJOY!





Another gorgeous sister. I've got four of them!

For those of you who don't recognize her, this is squishy when she was a tiny little squish!





No comments:

Post a Comment