Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Bowman/Seaver Family

Hello Everyone!

     Meet the Bowman/Seaver family:




     You're probably thinking to yourselves "What an adorable family!" 

    And you're right.

    But you haven't seen anything yet!

    Just take a look at these kids: 

You may recognize one of these cuties from this post almost a year ago. Look at how much she's grown!
The little girl's face is probably telling you how done she was with the photos by the time I got this shot. Good thing this was the last photo of the day!


Tiny little flower child? Yes please!
    
        I've been friends with these people for going on 6 years now. Holy cow has the time flown! I'm always so happy to take pictures for people I know and love.

   Look! More photos!






This is possibly my favorite one from the whole shoot. There's nothing quite like the love of a mother.




   Most of these handsome homo-sapiens work in a theatre, and needed some new headshots. I, of course, was happy to oblige:



 
    Family photoshoots are so gorgeous in the Springtime! Contact me via my "Contact Me" page to set up a shoot for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment