Saturday, June 6, 2015

June Photo Challenge Day 6

Hello Everyone!

     Today's photo is a special one. Several months ago my sister Lacie left to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I miss her very much. Before she left she asked me to take some photos to celebrate her mission. I got several wonderful shots of my amazing sister but this one is my favorite.


     Lacie saw a similar picture on pinterest, and with some help from my friend Jennifer (who let me borrow the vintage scrabble tiles), voila! A perfectly wonderful photo was born. I miss this pretty lady on a daily basis, but I also know that there is no place she'd rather be. And no place where she could be doing better work.

     Do you have a missionary leaving soon? I offer missionary shoots for a negotiable price. Meaning that I will accept whatever you can pay, because paying for a mission is expensive enough. Contact me anytime to set up a shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment