Monday, June 8, 2015

June Photo Challenge Day 7

Hello Everyone!


   Today's photo comes from Melissa and Conner. I worked with Melissa down in St. George for a long time, and she also happens to be Lacie's really good friend (and she's on a mission like Lacie!).

  
   This is a photo of Melissa and her boyfriend Conner, taken in a river bed in St. George around 2013. I remember that day was quite cold, and because of that Melissa and Conner's noses are a pretty gnarly shade of red in some of the photos. I re-discovered this photo last week while looking over the photos from this shoot again, and it's become one of my favorites! I love effortless, true photos like this. As Paul Caponigro says “It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment